Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
• Assist with the Company's effective tax rate calculation in accordance with ASC 740 on a quarterly and annual basis and prepare necessary reports, including tax account roll forwards, support for deferred tax assets and liabilities, and taxes payable reconciliations.
• Prepare input of US Federal and state tax provision information into TaxStream software.
• Assist with the preparation of Federal and state tax returns using InSource software.
o This includes collecting the necessary data, performing the computations of book/tax adjustments, and preparing related schedules and disclosures.
• Assist with responding to federal, state and local income tax notices and with inquires related to ongoing examinations.
• Research tax issues and report findings and make recommendations for changes to corporate management.
• Prepare depreciation book/tax adjustments using data from the general ledger. Ensure that data used reconciles.
• Collect state apportionment data and prepare apportionment schedules.
• Research state apportionment issues and ensure that various state rules are applied.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
• Masters in Taxation preferred.
• One to three years of directly related experience
• Strong Excel skills
• CPA preferred
• Experience with TaxStream Software highly preferred
• Experience with InSource Software highly preferred
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Valeant’s Job Offer Fraud Statement.
Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.