Support Site Management initiatives, projects, productivity improvements and the Work Force Labor Management System for Distribution Center Operations
Oversees the following:
- Work Force Labor Management
- Capital project support
- Labor standards
- SOP Development
- Process Development/Improvement
- Warehouse Management System support
Scope of the position:
- Labor Management
- Support the execution of labor management.
- Possess complete understanding of operational efficiencies through engineering standards
- Build and maintain accurate labor standards by role/task.
- Test the time standards by executing the workload to ensure they are reasonable and fair.
- Site Support / Productivity Improvement
- Collaborate with the warehouse management team to understand the objectives of each area.
- Actively work in each functional area to better understand the scope, difficulty and challenges of each role.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, organization charts, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Initiate continuous improvement/lean concept, identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
- Support CAPA process and root cause investigations
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine processes, staff requirements and production standards
- Define and document complex business requirements and processes.
- Translate or explain what information means and how it can be used.
- Support and collaborate on SOP and process development.
- Create reporting and monitoring reports for the distribution network
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Develop and support the productivity reporting process.
- System Development
- Support Ops team with data request and analysis and JDA system development.
- Provide assistance in testing and evaluating various options.
- Participate in the development, requirements definition and implementation of new software/systems and new operational functions
- Evaluate, recommend and implement improvements to the execution of software to eliminate manual processes or reporting gaps.
- Strong project management / organizational skills
- Strong data driven analytical skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project, CAD)
- Strong knowledge of WMS systems
- Strong knowledge of Work Force Labor Management Systems
- Working knowledge of ERP Systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate creative problem solving to maintain a solutions-oriented focus.
- Understanding of time study, ergonomics and engineering software to drive results
- 4 year college degree
- Minimum 3-5 years Distribution Center Experience
- Knowledge of JDA/WLM preferred
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed