Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an integral member of the US Financial Planning & Analysis team, supporting the Salix Business Unit. The position is responsible for monthly financial reporting and analysis, month end close transactions, and assisting with the development of quarterly latest estimates and annual plan.
Participate in US commercial Business Unit P&L management including:
Drive on-going financial planning & reporting tools, systems, and process improvements
Special projects and ad hoc financial modeling/analysis as needed.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong excel and financial systems skills
• Hyperion and Peoplesoft experience is a plus
• Quick learner with ability to work in a fast-paced, lean environment and respond quickly to special requests
• High ethical standards, strong verbal and written communication skills, and team player
• Ability to interact with all levels within the organization, including senior management
• 2+ years of Accounting/Finance experience preferably in the pharmaceutical industry supporting commercial business
Valeant is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.