Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. is a diverse and decentralized pharmaceutical company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
Bausch + Lomb, an American company founded in Rochester, New York, is one of the world's largest suppliers of eye health products, including contact lenses, lens care products, medicines and implants for eye diseases.
Support the sales team with Compensation plans/payouts, sales reporting , SFDC.com and any application that helps drive efficiency through upgraded technology. Provide commercial analytical support to Sales and Marketing
Use data tools and techniques to generate targets
Help with alignment and incentive compensation initiatives to best optimize key investments in field resources.
Provide “hands-on” expertise in the application of advanced approaches to sales force alignment to support the product portfolio. This includes the use of advanced software to implement advanced modeling exercises using statistical techniques to optimize the sales force.
Duties to include:
-Sales and Marketing analytics support
-Account activity generation and field force respond to target
-Incentive Compensation Design and Implementation
-Use of advanced statistics, data mining software
-Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry and Contemporary approaches to resource optimization to drive business (e.g., Sizing and structure, promotion-response, product launch planning, etc.) and diverse healthcare data sources
Scope of position:
(1) Segmentation, targeting, and call planning to support market field force initiatives
(2) Support field force incentive compensation design
(3) Promotional resource impact and allocation, including field force alignments
(4) Return on investment (ROI) Analytics
(5) Manage the operational elements of sales including productivity metrics, quota and capacity planning, compensation plan design and implementation, Alignment optimization, and territory design
(6) Provide data and analytical support for sales/marketing forecasts and reporting, to include analysis of key metrics and trends
(7) Manage team of 3
-10 yrs in life science business analytics
- Bachelor's Degree required. MBA preferred
- Use of SAS software, knowledgeable in SQL & VBA coding
-Modeling "what-if" scenarios