Valeant is a diverse company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization’s potential and what we hope it will become.
This position works in close collaboration with cross functional groups to impact product innovation with research and development, and flow-through processes with manufacturing. This position can be based in Raleigh, NC and will report to the Solta Senior Director, Medical Marketing.
• Support all marketing strategies, planning, tactics and operations
• Responsible for providing and managing manufacturing forecasts in order to ensure they are aligned with commercial strategy
• Establish and maintain effective channels of communication to drive the understanding of opportunities, key brand strategies, market position and product availability
• Support the development, implementation, and monitoring of new product launches to meet or exceed sales and margin expectations
• Interface with key product line consultants and key opinion leaders
• Campaign management of assigned products, including development of promotional and campaign materials, ad copy, ads, product brochures, sales aids, multimedia materials, technical articles, trade show demonstrations and promotional events
Education: BA/BS required.
• 2+ years of marketing experience-pharmaceutical/medical/aesthetics field preferred
• Strong analytic skills
• Demonstrated strategic leadership skills
• Strong organizational management
• Demonstrated track record of successfully coordinating the efforts and results of multiple functional areas
• Ability to communicate the vision, direction and market realities of the business to internal and external audiences